Preparing for your shoot
- Feel free to bring an outfit, but the majority of the photos will be either wrapped or naked. Try to stay away from outfits with writing on them, as it is usually hard to read in photos. Bring any favorite wraps, hats, headbands, etc.
- Wear a simple, solid colored shirt for the shoot. Make sure your nails are clean and trimmed!
- If you have a favorite stuffed animal, consider bringing it. We can use it in subsequent shoots to show how fast your little one is growing!
- Handmade blankets, heirlooms or items with sentimental value are always a nice touch. Bring a special item if you have one.
- Feel free to bring a few props and we will help you select the ones that will work best. When choosing, we want to make sure your little one is still the center of attention!
- Be prepared for a feeding or two - bring whatever you’ll need for these feedings.
- We know it can be a challenge to get out the door with a newborn, but once you’ve arrived, we’ll take it from there!